Ireo City Central is a part of Ireo city - a 750 acres township. Project is Close to it lies Ireo City's central greens as well as the Grand Hyatt complex.
Ireo’s first commercial project launched recently in Gurgaon. The Ireo city central is Strategically located at the intersection of two 60 m wide sector roads, Located in Sector 59, in the heart of Ireo City – 750 acres integrated township spread over sectors 58, 59, 60, 61, 63A.
- Designed by internationally renowned 'Benoy Architects' of UK as part of an integrated complex also comprising of premium branded serviced apartments.
- 2 separate drop of points for vehicles on both the sector roads. Pedestrian entry also through the adjoining group housing of Ireo.
- High street retail spread over 5 acres of landscaped piazzas and greens and 3 levels - LG, UG, FF.
- Seamless connectivity between the levels through 4 cores of elevators and staircases along with escalators and ramps.
- Ceiling height of 6 mts slab to slab (19.7' ) gives large shop windows for better visibility and sense of volume inside the shop. Extra height may also be used for storage within the shop.
- UG level raised by 3 mts from street level for enhanced brand visibility from a distance.
- Covered walkways outside shops at all levels.
- Well planned circulation that eliminates dead ends and facilitates shoppers to easily access all shops at each level.
- Ample parking - 700 car parks in 4 levels of basements.
- Provision for AC through copper piping. Space for outdoor units to be provided on terrace at designated spaces.
- Wet points in each outlet.
- Complete power back up for all units and common areas.