A new Chapter in modern living begins
Ireo is delighted to announce the commencement of handover of possession of apartments at The Grand Arch. It was an exhilarating moment for the entire Ireo team as we handed over the first apartment keys to Mrs. Ranjana Garg, the first customer to take possession of her apartment at The Grand Arch. The handover of apartments has been planned over two phases. In Phase 1, handover of possession has commenced at ‘H’ Tower and will sequentially cover other Towers A, B, C. Towers D, F, G, J and the Arch Tower will subsequently be handed over in Phase 2. Construction of Le Club, the 30,000 sq ft double storeyed club facility at The Grand Arch, is also almost complete and is expected to become operational during Phase 1 of the handover itself.
Interesting nuggets of what makes the Grand Arch stand a class apart
- World’s Tallest and Widest Residential Arch: The distinctive ‘Arch’ tower is the tallest residential arch tower in the world. It is taller and wider than other iconic arch structures like Arc De Triomphe of Paris and the India Gate Memorial in New Delhi.
- Grand Entrance and Lift Lobbies: The intricately patterned lattice wall in the entrance foyer, double height lift lobbies, premium high quality lift lobby tiles and unique lift lobby screening glass create a grand sense of arrival.
- Hi-Speed Mitsubishi Elevators: Lifts are faster as well as more spacious with higher lift doors and cabin heights.
- Sports and Fitness Facilities: Include temperature controlled swimming pool, squash courts, jogging trails, sports hall with badminton/basketball courts, tennis court, cricketing net facilities and football pitch
- Le Club: The world class, 30000 sq ft double storeyed club facility offers a plethora of sports and entertainment options including a bowling alley, lounge bar, spa & salon, outdoor terrace with F&B facility, and more.
- Integrated Landscape Design: Includes central greens, pedestrian walkways, kids play zones, water features, sculptures, a fruit orchard and shade pergola structure with sitting arrangement.